Learning Outcome and Objective
- Gain knowledge in creative designing.
- Gain knowledge in photography in the furniture industry.
- Gain knowledge in marketing.
- Learn, develop and improve relevant business skills.
- To assist in translating marketing objectives into creative design.
- To assist in designing graphics for digital and printed materials.
- Execute photoshoots and post-production.
- Support marketing to achieve campaign/project objectives.
- Proper documentation of all artwork files and ensuring accuracy of product data in media platforms.
- O Levels / A Levels / ITE / Higher Nitec / Diploma
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Proficient in photography, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Possess strong visual and layout conceptualization.
- Creative with an interest in furniture/interior design/lifestyle.
- Self-motivated and independent, but also able to work well as a team.
- Able to work in fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy.
- Good communication skills.
Bonus Points For
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design / Media or equivalent.