Learning Outcome and Objective
- Gain knowledge in business concepts and theories
- Gain well-rounded exposure to different aspects of a business, such as human resources, marketing and accounting
- Learn, develop and improve relevant business skills.
- The Management Intern will be rotated around the Accounting, Marketing and HR teams to work on various projects.
- Human Resources – Recruitment, on-boarding, off-boarding, generation of HR memos and letters, taking of meeting minutes, employment branding, payroll.
- Marketing – Social media management, copywriting, graphic design, photography.
- Accounts – Accounts receivable and accounts payable. Inventory management.
- Keen to explore a career in Retail/E-commerce.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Humility and insatiable hunger to learn.
- Creative with a penchant for problem-solving.
Bonus Points For
- Diploma / Degree in Business Management or equivalent.